1. Welcome to Alabama Gun Forum
    Alabama Gun Forum is a forum dedicated to Alabama gun owners allowing your to talk about firearms, training, and giving you a place to sell and buy firearms in our marketplace for FREE. On top of that, Alabama Gun Forum is the only forum owned by an Alabama Resident.
    Dismiss Notice

Rifles Favorite Rifles Or Shotguns

Discussion in 'Shotguns and Rifles' started by medic15al, Feb 12, 2017.

1. medic15al

medic15al Member

What are some of y'alls favorite rifle and shotguns?

My favorite rifle is my Steyr SSG 69 PII in .308 with a NightForce ATACR 5-25x scope

My favorite shotgun I don't have but want is a Browning Sweet-16. I love 16 ga shotguns and have a Stevens 311 16 ga double and a Revelation marked Stevens 16 ga single barrel.

Also lusting for a Winchester Model 70 Supergrade in 7mm/08

2. RandallC

RandallC Administrator
    Staff Member

I have always been attracted to a Savage 3006. I had a long one but Ive seen one that was shorter barrel. I am on the hunt for affordable rifle.

3. medic15al

medic15al Member

4. Gene

Gene Member

My favorite is the one in my hands, lol. 30-30, two 8mm Mausers (one is 100 years old and the other is 122. Both shoot great!), Mossberg Plinker .22. Biggest kick my butt every time I think about it is letting an original Steyer AUG go in the mid '80s. Paid 600$ for it and would be worth nearly 5K now........dag nab it.

5. Bucksnducks

Bucksnducks Member

Marlin xlr and mxlrs are my favorite. My 308 express and 338 express are always my go to deer guns

RandallC likes this.
  6. RandallC

RandallC Administrator
    Staff Member

Not a hunting rifle but I like my ar-15s but mostly cause what I can add to them.